Gold Leaf HVAC Coil Cleaning®
Gold Leaf’s advanced HVAC coil cleaning can penetrate through any depth of coil, delivering near perfect surface area coverage, keeping facilities running clean, efficient and healthy.
This patent coil cleaning process has rapidly been adopted and used in many commercial settings ranging from hospitals, casinos, resorts, universities, cruise ships and commercial real estate high rises — all with outstanding results. What Gold Leaf Energy solves is the technical problem of how to penetrate foam through any depth of coil, which loads up with dirt and grime, reducing air flow and heat transfer. This means that it is now easy to keep HVAC systems running like new and at their peak efficiency.
Gold Leaf eliminates many of the operational issues often associated with fouled coils; such as poor heat transfer, strange odours, poor indoor air quality, and excessive motor wear and tear. This makes our coil cleaning process a powerful new tool for all facilities to keep their HVAC system microbe free and combat recurrent MRSA, Staph and Legionella infestations.
Additionally, we provide a new approach for facilities to reduce their carbon footprint by making it possible for the HVAC systems to always be operating at their peak efficiency. Overall, Gold Leaf delivers an innovative solution that helps our clients be more efficient, sustainable, and healthier.
BioFoam™ is a proprietary formulation that harnesses enzymes to breakdown dirt, grime, hydrocarbons and biofilms. For our clients, we strive to deliver a new level of clean that ensures surface areas are cleaned without causing any damage.
Our BioFoam™ product is pH neutral, non-corrosive, non-odorous, and safe for down drain disposal; making it one of the safest, most effective solutions for cleaning coil surfaces and delivering a new level of clean.
GoldLeaf Energy coil cleaning is applicable across a number of industries:
- Nursing Homes
- Data Centers
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Food Processing
- Cruise Ships
- Clean Rooms
- Electronics Facility
For more information about HVAC coil cleaning, contact us at or 1-888-626-3037.
Gold Leaf HVAC Coil Coatings®
Gold Leaf Energy offers coil coatings along with numerous other solutions for HVAC systems, through their partner Protecall. Coil coating products enhance new and existing HVAC systems to help them last longer and operate more efficiently, with a focus on delivering value to the end customer.
HVAC coil coatings range from 6 microns to 1 mil in thickness while providing exceptional corrosion protection, reducing preventative maintenance with a neutral to energy reducing impact.
Traditional HVAC/R coil coatings are intended to protect coils against corrosion and premature life cycle failure, while maintaining the systems design. Unfortunately, traditional coil coatings range from 2-12 mils thick, creating an insulating barrier to heat transfer efficiencies while disrupting laminar airflow over the fins and forgoing the system design efficiencies. Their design also provides an organic food source for mold growth.
Browse our superior line of HVAC coil coatings
HVAC Coil Coatings
- Increase efficiency up to 12%
- Rejuvenate existing equipment or protect new
- Protects against corrosion and loss of heat transfer capacity
- Proven effective in coastal, waste water treatment plants and other caustic environments
- 7-day turnaround
- Approved equals for heresite, electrofin, and other phenolics
Cooling Tower Restorations
- Refurbished cooling tower at ~40% cost of replacement
- Thorough preparation of metal and concrete surfaces removes calcium, algae and microbiological build-up
- Replacement of fill to restore cooling capacity
- Coated surfaces provide clean, healthy and corrosion-free cooling
Air Handler Pan Liner Restoration
- Repair structural damage and leaking pans
- 100% solids epoxy pan coatings
- Removes mold, bacteria and microbiological build-up
- Replace minor structural steel components
- Low and zero VOC formulations
- 72-hour turnaround available
HVAC Thermal Barrier
- Saves 8-16% on cooling loads
- Ceramic thermal barrier on cabinet and exterior ductwork to reduce environmental load on system
- Blocks 95% of solar heat load
- Reduce surface temperature to within 10 degrees of ambient temperature
- Compelling ROI, reduced maintenance and asset life extension
Fluid Applied Cool Roofs
- Reduce energy by 20% on electric & up to 50% on HVAC
- Seamless roof repair or complete restoration
- Can be applied over most existing roof systems
- Monolithic systems with full waterproof warranties
- Energy Star and CRRC rated materials
- Permeance rating of 0.15 keeps moisture out of your building
Hot Pipe & Boiler Insulation Coatings
- Reduce heat and energy loss up to 70%
- Prevent corrosion under insulation
- Spray applied ceramic thermal barrier
- Direct installation to operating steam, condensate, hot water lines and boilers without requiring any shutdown
- Complete monolithic application
- Effective with less than ½ the thickness of insulation
Tanks, Silos & Structures
- Arrests and prevents corrosion
- Adheres directly to rust and existing painted surfaces
- Blocks chemical pollutants that cause corrosion and deterioration
- Prevents further degradation, leaks and damage to other parts of a system
For more information about coil coatings, contact us at or 1-888-626-3037.